MSME "RE CAP" Recovery, Revolving, Capital
For Working Capital, Capital Expenditure or both, geared toward helping the economic recovery of MSMEs.Coverage/ Eligible Borrowers
- Entities that are involved in export, import - substitution, and projects related to the Government's Investment Priorities Plan such as manufacturing, tourism, agri-modernization, telecommunications, infrastructure, power/energy generation or distribution, and all other infrastructure and development programs, including trading and service providers.
- No negative record in NFIS (Negative File Information System) and pending case for the last 7 years.
- With business currently operating for more than 2 years.
- From ₱150,000.00 to ₱50 million per borrower subject to computation of Debt Capacity Ratio and cashflow.
- Secured with NEW title
- 12% per annum
- With 1.5% service charge per annum
- Existing Loan Credit with attachment with attachment of title under REM and up to 40% of collateral value = 1.5% per month + 2% service charge per annum.
- New Loan Clients with post-dated check (PSD)
- Depositor up to 3 times of previous year ADB = 2% per month + 2% service charge per annum.
- Not yet depositor but with daily sales deposit commitment = 2.5% per month + 2% service charge per annum.
- No daily sales deposit commitment = 3% per month + 2% service charge per annum.